Friday, February 11, 2011

Pinky St.

Introducing four of my cute little Pinky: Street characters made by Mr. Kanaya and Vance Project!


Only 4 inches tall, their hair, costumes, and accessories are interchangeable.

They can also be repainted to make them totally unique--not something I care to do--although I thoroughly enjoy the ingenious creativity of those artists that do 'repaints'. 


Pinky: Street also sells paper scenes that can be assembled and used for posing for photos! Here is one example:

http://www.pinky-street.com/index.php?page=assembling_paper_scenes

Some re-ment kits are size appropriate for Pinky:Street, and they are precious, so precious!

   http://www.denverdoll.com/rement.php

Why do I like Pinky: St so much?

I carry one or two in my purse at all times, so that when I spot a fun spot for them to pose, I whip out my camera and capture the moment. They have so much expression!


 Though a tad blurry, I couldn't resist including this photo.





No comments:

Post a Comment