Saturday, February 5, 2011

Splish Splash

Whoever introduced water walking as a beneficial way to exercise-- had me in mind.
Thank you very much!!
I love water walking.
I love Love LOVE it.

I love it enough to watercolor what I must look like while doing it. I think my concept came out pretty darn accurate. When I show it to others. I can tell by their facial expressions, my painting is 'right on'.

I realize the results appear blurry, but the crisp lines on the original art were not true to life. In the pool area, everything is steamy and hazy. So I sprayed a fine mist of water over the end product, and this is what I got:


I'll paint another version in a year or two, so we can all decide if water walking is not only good for the heart and joints, but is also good for losing weight. *fingers crossed*

No comments:

Post a Comment